Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Warn M12000

Old 02-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Warn M12000

Located in Burlingame CA

$900 obo

I picked this up a few months ago and it's just too big for me. The outside is pretty clean The PC is coming off on some parts, the gears are clean, the grease seemed mostly still good. There was some rust in the motor, nothing bad I have some pics and explanation in this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...rn-m12000.html As stated no pitting, just surface rust, everything else seems fine.

Also comes with a mounting plate, roller fairlead, and steel cable, but I would either replace the cable or cut and re splice as there are some kinks .

$900obo

Old 02-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #3

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity
Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #4

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 02-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Offers?
Old 03-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #6

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 03-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #7

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Make an offer.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
radiotech90 is on a distinguished road
radiotech90's Tacoma Gallery
700 and you can keep the rope and the fairlead and plate
Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #9

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #10

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 03-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #11

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

MaKe a offer
Old 03-26-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy said he'd take it for sure is just waiting back from you on that shipping quote? His paypal fired up and ready to go! haha.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #13

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
My buddy said he'd take it for sure is just waiting back from you on that shipping quote? His paypal fired up and ready to go! haha.
I need an address to let him know exactly how much, I'm only going to UPS once, their hours are pretty much what I work. Plus still a question he has yet to answer and takes long to answer my pms. Starting to feel like he/you are fucking with me.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Shit man I'm sorry. He's a super busy guy but he thinks he's waiting on you so I think its just a communications breakdown. I promise both on the level haha.

I've been on and love TW for a long time, and would never fuck with a member here.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
radiotech90 is on a distinguished road
radiotech90's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you the Address... and I'm not sure what other questions is that I haven't answered. It's like you sent a PM to me and I didn't get it.... Last one I got was you saying you were going to run to UPS and get the actual shipping charges so I can send you the money, still waiting for the results...