Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Parting out my truck SOCAL

Old 02-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out my truck SOCAL

NEW PRICE BECAUSE I NEED THEM GONE! MY TRUCK WILL BE GONE TOMORROW SO GET THEM BEFORE THE DEALER DOES

I have a few for sale threads going but this item has a ton of interest and lots of questions so I wanted to start it's own thread.

Price: $350 + your stock headlights

just fyi, the passenger headlight is a bit foggy, but does not impact beam pattern. You could pop it open and clean it up in 20 minutes if you wanted to. First come first server at this price.

What is included:
The retrofitted headlights. (morimoto Bi-xenon)
D2S 4300k bulbs
55w DDM Tuning ballasts
Wiring Harness with relays
Installation

2. Wet Okole Seat Covers: SOLD

3. Super White Satoshi: SOLD

4. CB - SOLD

5. JVC deck with bluetooth audio and phone. $100 + stock trade.
Microphone included Plays MP3 cds, and fully interefaces Ipod and Iphone. I typically just stream pandora from my phone thru bluetooth. Will include all the mounting and bezel.

More to come.

Text me at 858-869-4642 All prices are OBO since I am trading it in this friday because I cant seem to sell it.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Would to sell the firestick separately?
Old 02-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sure, make me an offer on it. I have the detachable mount/base for quick release.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 02-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
Retrofit Club!

all pm's replied. Also, if I missed a text or PM, hit me up again. Been getting bombared.

Thanks,
Adam
Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #6
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Pm
Old 02-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
Retrofit Club!

Pm's replied! All this stuff is first come first serve.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #9
RGosen is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1st Battalion
Name: Christ would now agree, don't get yourself nailed to a tree
RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
why are you parting it out ? its a sweet truck seems a shame
Old 02-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #10
Retrofit Club!

I am picking up another vehicle on Friday and need to either have it sold or traded in by then. I am not going to give the dealer all the parts for free so I am parting it out as a result. Thanks for the compliment =D
Old 02-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #11
BuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BuckinKaeding's Tacoma Gallery
How many preouts does the deck have?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #12
Retrofit Club!

Buckin,

Here are the specs on it

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-sq2dccs...815.html#Audio Section

It has 6 channels all at 5v.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #13
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Retrofit Club!

PMs replied!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 PM   #16
Tacobiehecho is on a distinguished road
Name: Roberto
Tacobiehecho's Tacoma Gallery
Wet okole available? Put me in line!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #17
winnsupra1994 is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
winnsupra1994's Tacoma Gallery
Could u give us a list of things that have been sold.. ?? Or wats left.It might help take some of the bombardment..
Old 02-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #18
Retrofit Club!

Nothing has been sold as of yet. I have gone to meet people and have waited for people to show up at my home/office but so far no one has even shown up.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #19
Retrofit Club!

grill is gone!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #20
Retrofit Club!

bump