Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock Parts

Old 02-09-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock Parts

I'm contemplating trading my truck in for an 09, so I'd like to put some of the stock parts back on. Problem is, I sold a lot of it...

Anyhoo -- I need the following:

1. Stock UCAs
2. Stock Coils & Shocks (still assembled preferred)
3. Stock rear shocks
5. Stock Sport wheels / tires (in MD, VA, PA, or DE preferred)
6. Stock Rearview Mirror

I think this is all for now... Let me know whatcha got and how much you want for them.

Thanks!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I'm contemplating trading my truck in for an 09, so I'd like to put some of the stock parts back on. Problem is, I sold a lot of it...

1. Stock UCAs
3. Stock rear shocks
6. Stock Rearview Mirror

I think this is all for now... Let me know whatcha got and how much you want for them.

Thanks!
an '09 what
Old 02-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
I have stock coils, UCAs (one has a tear in the rubber boot), and 4 TRD Bilstein shocks...all with only 19,000 on them.
PM sent...
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
an '09 what
lol... of course you asked...

Tacoma of course... lol
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester243 View Post
so what prompted the change in trucks?
4>2 :d
Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
i lifted my prerunner at 10k miles. i have rear shocks, uca's, front assembled coils. willing to work out a deal for your 09 tails, interested?
Old 02-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlamb25 View Post
i lifted my prerunner at 10k miles. i have rear shocks, uca's, front assembled coils. willing to work out a deal for your 09 tails, interested?
absolutely I am -- sending you a PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #14
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I have a lot of this stuff too.. I have coil/shocks for front, I have stock UCAs and I have sway bar, and I have rear springs with an AAL

let me know if you need any of it
Old 02-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I have all four shock absorbers.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:55 AM   #16
Mayor of TW

Bumpity --

I also need the Toyota emblem from the front grill... (calling on all you devil horns folks... )

so here's the list:

1. Stock UCAs
3. Stock rear shocks
6. Stock Rearview Mirror
7. Stock Grill Toyota Emblem
Old 02-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #17
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

1. Stock UCAs
3. Stock rear shocks
6. Stock Rearview Mirror

Thanks!
del i have rear shocks and stock rims. you let me know a price and ill tell ya if i likey. ill try and find the shocks and ill take pictures of the rims if you want.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:35 AM   #18
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
del i have rear shocks and stock rims. you let me know a price and ill tell ya if i likey. ill try and find the shocks and ill take pictures of the rims if you want.
thanks... I'm holding out for a wheel/tire combo as I don't want to have to go and buy tires... lol
Old 02-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #19
Mayor of TW

Update:

don't need the grill emblem anymore...

1. Stock UCAs
3. Stock rear shocks
6. Stock Rearview Mirror