Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Gen Rear Lift - Add a leaf, axle shim, u bolts, and carrier bearing drop

Old 02-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Rear Lift - Add a leaf, axle shim, u bolts, and carrier bearing drop

Hi, I have a toytec add a leaf for the tsb springs, but will also work on non-tsb springs. 3 degree 2.5 inch wide axle shims, u bolts, and the carrier bearing drop. The carrier bearing drop I received used from another member, the add a leaf was used for about 2 months, I installed new in december and took it out 2 weeks ago, and the axle shims was used for about 1 day. I know everybody says u bolts should not be reused, but I only used them for 2 months if that makes a difference, maybe not enough time to stretch? price is 120 shipped in continental US for all of it
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen Rear Lift - Add a leaf, axle shim, u bolts, and carrier bearing drop-cimg7198.jpg   2nd Gen Rear Lift - Add a leaf, axle shim, u bolts, and carrier bearing drop-cimg7199.jpg  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
winnsupra1994 is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
winnsupra1994's Tacoma Gallery
Pm, ed ya
Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
I know everybody says u bolts should not be reused, but I only used them for 2 months if that makes a difference, maybe not enough time to stretch?
They don't stretch over time, they stretch when you torque them to spec. That's why they're just one use.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
Silverbear is on a distinguished road

Silverbear's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed