Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lots of misc stuff/spring cleaning. New stuff daily

Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of misc stuff/spring cleaning. New stuff daily

old school toyota emblem. Be different and make something cool and new (satoshi)14 shipped

Fox 3.5" 7/8 rod ends can be used with coilovers or standard shocks, I needed the 4.5". These sell for $40 each from fox, will sell for 35 shipped for the pair.

BAMF shock relocation kit 95 shipped

Stud to eye shock adapters for those hard to fit shocks 17shipped

Misc emblems and 3rd brake light Free+shipping

2.5" revtec lift strut spacers 30shipped (cheapest lift on TW

07 stock head unit in perfect condition. For the guy who wants to go the extra mile and black out every detail. 35 shipped

07 stock mirror 20 shipped (Put this one on the passenger side, your girl will love it!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
2005 6ft bedsides rough shape, cut sides but no dents 75 local pickup

Stock lcas, removed to install long travel nothing wrong with them. 240 shipped 70k miles
Old 02-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper I want... Haha but probably shouldn't.
Bump for good prices
Old 02-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in the fogs and Toyota emblem. Well for sure want the Toyota emblem actually so dibs on that. Do the fogs have REALLY clear lenses? I'm looking for a retrofit subject.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #5
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Might be interested in the fogs and Toyota emblem. Well for sure want the Toyota emblem actually so dibs on that. Do the fogs have REALLY clear lenses? I'm looking for a retrofit subject.
Yes they are great subjects
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
What's your Paypal mang? I'm looking at the long old school fj emblem btw
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Front bumper I want... Haha but probably shouldn't.
Bump for good prices
Dont do it lol
Old 02-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are those d rings for the rear bumper?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #9

Ill take the little Toyota emblem and a yota front emblem if you want to set that aside with the rear bumper
Old 02-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill take the little Toyota emblem and a yota front emblem if you want to set that aside with the rear bumper
Yes i used the shackles for the back or front bumper, The big yota emblem is went quick sorry chris.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Yes i used the shackles for the back or front bumper, The big yota emblem is went quick sorry chris.
Okay I'll take the shackles too! And the little "Toyota" emblem if its stills here
Old 02-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #12
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay I'll take the shackles too! And the little "Toyota" emblem if its stills here
Gotcha
Old 02-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #13
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed you.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #14

thanks for everything Marco.
Bump
Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #15
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
What time you going to be in the SFV? I am interested in the hi lift jack
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #16
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
What time you going to be in the SFV? I am interested in the hi lift jack
still unsure of the details but ill be spending the night at a friends house.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #17
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd everyone back.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pmd everyone back.
Thanks again for the bumper I've been slowly working on it prepping it for a winch
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #19
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pmd everyone back.
Hey, thanks for the jack Brother. It was really cool seeing everyone out there too. Those trucks are looking great.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #20
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Updated, all prices are obo