Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: BORA, or other, 3/4" wheel spacers

Old 02-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: BORA, or other, 3/4" wheel spacers

UPDATE: Have a set on the way. Thanks Snoope for the lead and Mike for the spacers.

Anyone have any of the BORA 3/4" wheel spacers that they'd like to sell? Looking for a set of 4. If so, PM me with a shipped price (77581). There was a GB on the spacers last year, thought maybe someone has a set they don't want/need.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
mgiguere20

Name: Mike

10 TRD Sport DCLB 2010 Double Cab Automatic 4.0
5100's, K&N intake, grillecraft grill, complete stereo
Few items for sale
1-Anyone with a 2nd gen TRD Sport with the smoked headlights want to swap headlights with me? I have a 2010 with oem headlights with a Morimoto-mini H1 retrofit installed from TheRetroFitSource.com. I'm trying to get my truck back to stock before I sell it. My lights are in excellent condition and would expect the same from you. They must be the tinted 09+ lights. The kit I have installed is only 2 months old and has the upgraded H1 XB35 5000k bulbs.
I'm looking for a trade + $200 SPF

2-OEM roof racks for double cab, obviously 05+. I have the strips to replace them so you keep yours.
$175 SPF

3-(4) Bora 3/4" wheel spacers, excellent condition, only mounted for a couple months, they're black anodized aluminum and bolt on without any modifications. They are $190+shipping new.
$150

4-Brand New, never used Reese 2" receiver d-ring shackle, in my opinion one of the best available. Also a brand new Keeper 2"x20' 20,000lb strap
$50 SOLD to flyboy

5-Full interior exterior LED bulbs bought from this member http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ed-lights.html
-includes white interior leds for map and dome lights, red third brake lights, white backup leds, and amber front corners, and white license plate lights
$60

6-Hood protector
$40

7-OEM front skid plate
$120

8-Truxedo low-pro folding tonneau cover, excellent condition, roles up for full bed use
$180

9-Weathertech vent visors in dark smoke for double cabs
$80

10-OEM bed extender with mounting brackets, scratched but works perfectly
$80 SPF

Located in Worcester, MA
Contact via PM

I'll get pics up today.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 03-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
Mr. Annoying is on a distinguished road
Mr. Annoying's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Anyone have any of the BORA 3/4" wheel spacers that they'd like to sell? Looking for a set of 4. If so, PM me with a shipped price (77581). There was a GB on the spacers last year, thought maybe someone has a set they don't want/need.
I got a set hubcentric boras $140 + shipping I'll weigh and get back to you ok?
Old 03-03-2013, 05:46 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Annoying View Post
I got a set hubcentric boras $140 + shipping I'll weigh and get back to you ok?
Thanks. I may have a deal already, but its not final yet.