Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/s-trade,2006 titan se 4x4,6,000 miles

Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
F/s-trade,2006 titan se 4x4,6,000 miles

F/S 2006 Titan King Cab se 4x4
2006 titan king cab se for sale,or trade for Frontier,or Tacoma of same value.
Purchased new in June of 2007,Just over 6,000 miles on it. Has 4x4,bed liner, tow package,SS tube steps, backup sonar,captain's chairs, 6 CD changer,AM/FM, Mp3 player, SE Popular Package, non sliding bed extender,floor mats, tool box in bed of truck, XM Sat radio.under seat storage bin. Never driven off road. I bought it to tow a boat, that I have since sold.Kelly bluebook is $19,795, $16,500, or best offer. This truck looks brand new! 16 months left on warranty.
Contact me by Email at MARKSALOT22@GMAIL.COM.
Attached Thumbnails:

2006 KC SE Radiant Silver, (bought new 6/2007), 4X4, Tow Package, Pop Opt W/ Captains Chairs, Bed Liner, Splash Guards, Floor Mats, XM Sat Radio, Hood Deflector, SS Side Steps, Under Seat Storage, Tool Box.
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Thumbnails

Old 02-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, no one here is crazy enough to trade their Taco for a Nissan.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
seriously? a Titan for sale on a Tacoma site?
First post, too. Although at least he said he'd trade for a Taco.

Not to hijack the thread, but similarly, I will gladly trade anyone a sack full of dog crap for a sack full of gold. Contact me by email (because I can't be bothered to check this site again) at Sack-O-Shite@gmail.com.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I would do it!!! if only i had some gold.....
Old 02-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Thanks

I would never have guessed this was such a friendly forum.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Hooked

Cool YW

Just cracking your stones. Roll with it.

If someone here wants the truck, I'm sure they'll be in touch. Seems like a good deal for a Titan, if you're into that sort of thing.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMAR30 View Post
I would never have guessed this was such a friendly forum.

Calm down... you're at a toyota tacoma site pushing a Nissan Titan. We are just messing with you a little. If you are serious on getting a Tacoma then go to the new members area and announce yourself. we have all kinds of people and not all of them have Tacoma's. You have to admit you were expecting something for your first post though. If you really want a Tacoma then good luck to you on your sale of the titan so you can move on. If you are just here for free advertising then good day to you sir!!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #9

f/s trade 2006 nissan titan, kc se 4x4

Just thought that since I was wanting a Tacoma, it would be the place to look for one , on a Tacoma forum.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:29 AM   #10
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just thought that since I was wanting a Tacoma, it would be the place to look for one , on a Tacoma forum.
and you are right...good call.. just gettin a razzin in the meantime lol
Old 02-11-2009, 06:06 AM   #11
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade you my 10 dollar bill for that truck. Deal?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #12
jwjknorr is on a distinguished road
jwjknorr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jwjknorr Send a message via Yahoo to jwjknorr
well the titan is a full size top of the line truck and comparable to the tundra, i mean i like the tundra better but a taco for a titan is not that bad of a trade.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #13
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjknorr View Post
well the titan is a full size top of the line truck and comparable to the tundra, i mean i like the tundra better but a taco for a titan is not that bad of a trade.
I think the difference may be passion for the type of truck. Look around for used Tacomas with 6000 miles and you will probably not find much.

You, on the other hand, are looking to get rid of yours after only 6000 miles. Its not like a Tacoma is a huge MPG jump, so mileage doesn't appear to be the incentive.

In short, i think there are more people regretting not getting the Toyota after having purchased the Nissan, than the other way around, even after the cash savings.

edit - Pardon me. I also see you are shopping for a 'Frontier' trade if available, so i didn't read your post carefully enough.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #14
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like a good deal for a Nissan fan. Amazing, the depreciation compared to Toyota. Good luck with the sale.

BTW, Welcome to TW, CRIMAR. I hope you joined for more than just to sell your Nissan. You should introduce yourself in the "new members" section. You might get a warmer welcome there.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjknorr View Post
x2, those things are FAST!!
Old 02-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #16

2006 nissan kc se 4x4

I've pretty much made a deal to buy a new Tacoma double cab, trading in my Nissan,so I may soon be posting here as a Tacoma owner.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've pretty much made a deal to buy a new Tacoma double cab, trading in my Nissan,so I may soon be posting here as a Tacoma owner.
Great news! Post some pics of it when you get it.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #18

f/s 2006 nissan kc se 4x4

The Nissan is sold. Thanks all.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice dude, ur gonna love the Tacoma!
Old 02-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #20
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Nissan is sold. Thanks all.

Nice, how long until we see you in the new members section with the new ride?