Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Surco Safari Roof Rack w/ accessories - $300obo

Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Sold: Surco Safari Roof Rack Basket and Mounts - $260 (WA)

This is sold. Mods Please lock or delete this thread.

Hey Guys,

I had my Surco Safari roof basket for sale and it sold not too long ago so my buddy is asking me to sell his. It is 50" x 60". It comes with two crossbars and rain gutter mounts. It is in good condition. There are a few small scratches here and there. There is nothing major like bends but one of the support rails does have minimal damage (pictured). He would like to get $260 but is willing to consider offers.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I sold mine and I am helping a buddy sell his. I didn't want to have to start a whole new thread.

P.S. Can a mod please change the thread title?