Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head Unit

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head Unit

SOLD!

I am trying to sell an excellent condition used Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head Unit. It is already wired w/ the harness and posi-products connectors for a 6th generation honda civic 1996-2000, including din mount and trim ring. This thing will slide right into a 6th gen dash and just plug in the antenna and blue harness clip and your set to go. I am not sure which other years this will direct connect to, but it would be simple to buy the harness and rewire just by unscrewing the posi connectors and reconnecting...

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_1303300...EH-3300UB.html
It was pulled from my...totaled 1999 civic ex. It has maybe a year of use on it of which consisted of connecting a usb cable to the front input and running my ipod from the controls for my 9 min commute to work each day.

This would also fit any single din tacoma dash kit...
Great radio upgrade for the commuter car...

Why am I selling it????
My Tacoma has steering wheel controls and this radio doesn't have the 3.5mm connector for steering wheel controls so that is the only reason I am selling it. I was very pleased with it and it took me a lot of work to get it wired etc so I figured someone out there could get some use out of it.

I would like $50..as that seems reasonable...That would include shipping via usps/ups/fedex ground or the like. Pay via paypal or cash local w/ handoff..

Old 03-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have a Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker

I could wire it with that if you would like...then you just need to buy the install kit for like $10 and you have a nice Ipod ready radio!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
if your pluged in the usb does it charge your iphone?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
New Tacoma 0wner!!!

Yes, when you plug in an Iphone the screen of the phone changes to the white "Device Connected" screen you get when you use a speaker dock...then if you hit the square (home button) you have access to all your stuff (maps etc). The radio itself will control the Iphone. You can navigate playlists, artists, albums etc....my favorite thing was you could be listening with headphones, unplug them (so your song stops) and then plug it into the usb and then the radio would play right where you left off..
*you can see the battery charge icon in the top corner of this video..

Here is a quick video of one connecting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYOpoF6rR3A
Old 03-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #5
New Tacoma 0wner!!!

Here is a link to all Pioneer's youtube videos on the radio...

http://www.youtube.com/user/pioneere...-deh-3300ub%22
Old 03-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #6
New Tacoma 0wner!!!

Sale Pending!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #7
New Tacoma 0wner!!!

SOLD!

thanks...

Products Discussed in this Thread