Notices

OME Wheels and Tires

Old 03-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #1
calmeismal is on a distinguished road
Navy: Gunny
Name: Jim
calmeismal's Tacoma Gallery
OME Wheels and Tires

I have a set of Tacoma 7" stock alloy wheels and tires that are almost new. Less than 5k miles. Perfect condition. If you're interested you can email me at calmeismal@aol.com. I will send via FedEx or UPS at your expense. Set of 4: $800. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Picture of OEM wheels please?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmeismal View Post
I have a set of Tacoma 7" stock alloy wheels and tires that are almost new. Less than 5k miles. Perfect condition. If you're interested you can email me at calmeismal@aol.com. I will send via FedEx or UPS at your expense. Set of 4: $800. Thank you.
You mean 17' alloys?