Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Gulf Coast issue alum rims

Old 02-11-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Gulf Coast issue alum rims

SOLD

Don't want to have to ship these, so, local Fort Worth/Dallas pickup only (I am in SW Fort Worth - Benbrook - )
I will be placing these on craigslist, too

My set of Gulf Coast issue aluminum rims off my 2007 dblcab

They have approx 20K miles on them.

Lugs and locks included

Looking to get $300

Old 02-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels. stupid question, what the heck is Gulf Coast issue aluminum rims. are these a factory toyota wheel? i never heard of them. good luck with the sale.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:26 AM   #3
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
nice wheels. stupid question, what the heck is Gulf Coast issue aluminum rims. are these a factory toyota wheel? i never heard of them. good luck with the sale.
yes, they are Toyota wheels.
but only available in the "gulf coast" area
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
Work in progress
khaos5407 is on a distinguished road
khaos5407's Tacoma Gallery
what size? i might be interested!
Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #7
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I have these Gulf Coast Rims too and I hate them. I'm either going to paint them black or replace....