Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Walther P22 Parts

Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
WTS: Walther P22 Parts *REDUCED*

I have for sale some parts for the Walther P22. My wife and I had one, and these were great, but we traded the gun towards a M&P22.

Hi Viz Red Fiber Optic front sight including allen wrench to install.

Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor, never again have hot brass fly in your face.

Get both shipped for $15!

We had the gun for less than a year, I'd estimate that these were on it for maybe 1K rounds, if that.

Prices include shipping. I take PayPal, just reply here with your commitment to purchase and send me a PM with your contact information. I'll send a PayPal invoice.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Bump, prices cut in half! Somebody buy these to get them off my dining table and make my wife happy!