Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: VSB MGM truck cap.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: VSB MGM truck cap.

I have the short bed for the '13 Taco and am in southern California. Anyone got a MGM colored cap they want to part with? I'm looking for up to $1200-$1300 for the right cap. Anything more and I can get a brand new one (probably) for a few hundred more. I don't want an old junker, I'm looking for something that will look good on a new truck.

Very serious buyer looking to move on something right away or I will be buying one retail which hurts.

PM please!

-Mike in Costa Mesa