Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4X Lightforce 170. 2x Halogen, 2x HID

Old 03-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
4X Lightforce 170. 2x Halogen, 2x HID

Hey guys. Decided to move to something lower profile like a LED bar, so going to sell my lightforces and move to those.

The center two are the halogens, and you can see their covers are older and more worn. Covers are like $20 online. The halogens right now have spotlight pattern on them, and the HIDs have a combo pattern.

You can just pop whatever cover you want to make whatever pattern with these. You can also turn the light in and out to make the pattern tighter or wider, kind of like a maglight.

You can get covers in everything from amber for fog, to blue for whatever haha, to black which passes infra-red so you can use nightvision and still see with them while staying dark.

The lights behind the covers are in great shape, and I have never had a single issue with either types. The ballasts and everything come with the HIDs of course.

Looking around online, a pair of 100W halogen 170 strikers are about $250. The HID about $400.

I will sell mine which are def used, but everything works great, for $150 for the halogens, and $300 for the HIDs.

If you buy all four (I'd much much prefer this!) I'll knock yet another $100 off to make it $350 for all four lights.

You all know how expensive this would be new (650 MAYBE, probably closer to $750) so hopefully these are priced right for a quick sale.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, and I AM in Canada. It shouldn't be crazy but might be a couple more bucks than you're expecting if an american buys it. I'm guessing around $30 to the USA, $20 to canada.

Thanks for looking guys. Here is the pic:

Old 03-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let me know if price or anything is crazy guys, I'm just makin guesses based off what they cost new and taking at least a third right off of it..
Old 03-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a very good price to me! this guy may be interested: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post6570856
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #6

Wow super cheap. Few hundred off new.

How about this then, I'll make the whole package $350 if someone takes them. Hopefully that helps. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:45 AM   #8

PM sent