Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ parts for sale!!!

Old 03-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
05+ parts for sale!!!

hey guys im deciding to sell some of the stuff i have laying around!
Let me know if you have anything for trade or any offers you may want to make!

first off we have the bumper corner / fender flare pieces painted oem barcelona red 15bucks plus whatever shipping is:

next i have stock suspension parts the black non trd springs and shocks came off a 09 access cab at 28xxx miles the rear leafs are non tsb and the trd bilstein shocks came off an 08 access cab at about 36xxxmiles

prices are:
non trd coilovers assembled :20$
rear non tsb leafs: 50$
rear non trd shocks: $10
trd front struts(no springs) :20$
rear trd shocks: 15$
stock rear u-bolts (nuts are missing as of right now but im still looking):5$

my asking prices are before whatever shipping costs are and like i said im willing to negotiate and do package deals...

alright next up i have stock swaybar with rubber bushings/ links came off a 09 access cab at around 31xxxmiles asking 40$

and theres a set of n182 old man emu shocks i had them on my truck for about 6 or 7 thousand miles before i flipped my shackels and needed longer shocks asking 120$

thats pretty much all for now with the exception of stuff i know i have but havent found yet lol if theres something in particular your looking for just reply or shoot me a pm , ill post pics when i find the other stuff but for example i know i have a stock non jbl stereo, ome coils, factory rear cat, swaybar relocate, longer ubolts, and ill post all that stuff when i dig it out of my woodshed lol thanks for looking!