Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Find: ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent (WA)(not mine)

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find: ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent (WA)(not mine)

Hey Guys,

I just found this listing and thought I would pass it on. I would love to get this but I have too many other things to do first. Hope it helps someone

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3673073112.html

Quote:
Original owner, tent is in excellent condition with no rips/tears/stains. PVC cover is 100% functional and only cosmetic wear. Perfect year-round tent camping allowing in-bed storage in your truck bed, or can be roof-top mounted on SUV's or vehicles equipped with proper gear.

Will sell tent or rack separately. $975 for tent, $275 for Thule rack. Cash, Cashier's Check or Money Order only.

Pickup preferred, will deliver within 50 miles for additional fee.

http://www.arb.com.au/products/arb-touring-camping-accessories/arb-simpson-iii-rooftop-tent/

http://www.thule.com/en-US/US/Products/Base-Racks/Feet/500-Xsporter-Pro-Multi_-_Height-Aluminum-Truck-Rack

toyota chevy ford dodge camping tents ARB Thule ski rack truck rack
Old 03-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, good deal!! Wish I had the extra cash but in the same boat. Too many other things first.