Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Led light bars for sale

Old 04-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #41
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #42
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post
I have them available now. What ones are you interested in?
Either a 21 or 31
Do they come with wiring harness and switch ?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #43
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No harness no switch but you can pick up all you need at your local parts store.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #44
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How long would it take you to ship (2) 41.5 combo and (1) 22 spot
Old 04-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #45

I could ship in the morning. I don't have any 21.5 spots the 21.5's that I have are combos. The only spot pattern ones I have are the 7.5's.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #46
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

ok thanks for letting me know that will be fine if the 21.5 is a combo im going to cancel my order thru treklights right now and go thru you thanks.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #47

also if you could tell me what shipping is going to run me to oregon thanks
Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #48

Shipping on 1 21.5 to Oregon should be about $25.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #49
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in a 40.1 that I would want one my roof. How would I mount those if I had a own roof rack?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #50

Quote:
Shipping on 1 21.5 to Oregon should be about $25.
how about for all three lights two 41.5 and one 22 because as soon as i get my cash back from treklightbars im going to pull the trigger on your lights
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #51

Do you have any close up pics of your rack? Preferably with dimensions?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
how about for all three lights two 41.5 and one 22 because as soon as i get my cash back from treklightbars im going to pull the trigger on your lights
Not sure about the 41.5 but I will find out for you tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #53

Quote:
Not sure about the 41.5 but I will find out for you tomorrow.
ok thanks man
Old 04-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #54
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have any close up pics of your rack? Preferably with dimensions?
Its the OEM one, I'll take photos when I have the time
Old 04-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
Looks like about $79 shipping to oregon for 2 41.5 and 1 21.5.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #56

Quote:
Looks like about $79 shipping to oregon for 2 41.5 and 1 21.5.
That works for me as soon as i get my money back ill pay you
Old 04-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #57

Ok just let me know.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #58
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #59

Bump
Old 04-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #60

Come on you know you need some lights.