Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Led light bars for sale

Old 04-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #81
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
figured i would post a couple photos of my 41.5 in light bar that i bought from dtmccray. all these photos are taken with a cell phone and dont do the light justice for how bright they are

Old 04-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #82
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-01-2013, 07:21 AM   #83
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone tell me what the lenses are made out of on these lights? Im looking to get a 21.5" and was wondering if they are glass or Poly lenses??

thanks!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #84
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They have poly lenses. The rest of the case and mounting brackets are aluminum.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #85
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent!!!! cant wait to get the light bar!!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
payment sent!!!! cant wait to get the light bar!!
Will ship first thing in the morning.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #87

Shipped
Old 05-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #88

bump
Old 05-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #89

Selling all remaining lights at 10% off and covering paypal fees.. Come and get em.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Any 21" light bars left? If so, what's the total shipped to 84047? Thanks!
Looks like $197.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #92

bump
Old 05-13-2013, 04:21 AM   #93
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
SON OF A B...... if i would have just waited a few more days. oh well, still havent gotten it installed, but looking forward to it when i get a chance.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #94

Quote:
SON OF A B...... if i would have just waited a few more days. oh well, still havent gotten it installed, but looking forward to it when i get a chance.
Sorry more or less just trying to dump what I have left. I'll be happy to sell you another or a few more cheap though.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #96
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
got it mounted last night, didnt have enough time nor daylight to get it all wired up so i guess i will have to wait til tonight to check it out.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #97

Quote:
got it mounted last night, didnt have enough time nor daylight to get it all wired up so i guess i will have to wait til tonight to check it out.

Looks good. Hope you are happy with it.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #98
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
uhhh yeah. finally got a chance to turn it on last night and see how bright it is. my wife's exact words were "congratulations, you now have a vampire killer" and she turned around and went right back into the house. bad thing was it wasnt even all that dark outside yet so its only gonna be brighter!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #99

Yeah people don't believe me when I tell them how bright these lights are. I was quite surprised when I plugged one in the first time.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #100

bump