Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB ICON Stage 4 Without AAL.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
WTB ICON Stage 4 Without AAL.

I keep missing out on the Sales from vendors, and people selling the kits I have had my eyes on. I came into a little money and now want to put a proper suspension kit on my truck so I can further my MODS>

I'm ready to buy, but not at the $3200 people want for it. I do not mind if it is a used system. As long as it is in perfect working order.

Basically I am looking for

Stage 4 System Contents:
58735 - Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Coil-over Shock Kit
58550 - Billet Upper Control Arm Kit
57805 x 2 - ICON Series Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks

I can pass on the BILLET UCA for now, but if someone has it, it is a plus.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #2
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
or kings extended travel?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #3
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
king does not make extended travel. You get a free bump though

King does make an ext travel OE replacement
Old 03-12-2013, 08:36 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
king does not make extended travel. You get a free bump though
wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
King does make an ext travel OE replacement
precisely
Old 03-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Metal tech is having a 15% off sale right now
Old 03-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, just checked DSM. Looks like they do. I remember a few years ago when I was looking around at ET coilovers king did not offer any. I learned something new today
Yeah back then it was a special order item
Old 03-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
KINGS
Yea. I just got some from Brett at the swap meet a few weeks ago. Cheap too.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

15% off is a nice sale...
Old 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
links/?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #10

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...-tech-4x4.html

Just buy individual components
Old 03-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
No one has any stock...Damn. DSM has the fronts, but wouldn't get here til next week. I need this for thursday.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #12
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
No answer from metal tech. Will try again.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Metal tech was helpful. But the rears I want aren't in stock

Working with a great vendor that has the rears I want in stock! Great crew. Hopefully we can make as deal! :fingerscrossed: