FS: Rigid Dually Combo Flood, Spot, 4 Light Set

Old 03-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #1
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Rigid Dually Combo Flood, Spot, 4 Light Set

I have 3 sets of Lights that I Need to sell:

RIGID LED DUALLY LIGHTS!

What you Get.. One Pair of Spot and One Pair of Flood (4 lights in Total) Shipped for $320

Paypal only unless you are local Chicago.

I ordered these for a customer of mine and they disappeared and never came into get them. Im not a stocking dealer on these so figured blow them out and give a Toyota guy a good deal.

PM me and Ill ship them right out to you... 3 sets to move!

Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal! normally $189 a set right?
Old 03-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
Toyota Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Good deal! normally $189 a set right?

yes... One time deal for this price. $40 per set off, Sold as 2 sets of pairs only at this price.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
Toyota Nut

Listed on other forums.. . I have one Set left at this price...
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
May be a little late, but do you still have the set?

Thanks
Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #7
Toyota Nut

Yes... I have a set left...
Old 03-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #8
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownTRD View Post
Yes... I have a set left...
Thanks, payment sent.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #9
Toyota Nut

Bump, still have a few of these here to move!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I am a little confused... The title says 4 sets, the description says you have 3 sets, and then you say "What you Get.. One Pair of Spot and One Pair of Flood (4 lights in Total) Shipped for $320" which if, unless I am mistaken, is only 2 sets for $320 shipped.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #11
Toyota Nut

All of this is correct! Except the title says "4 light set"

I have 6 total boxes of lights that I have grouped together as 3 package deals for you guys.

you get 1 box of spot LED lights and 1 box of Flood LED lights for $320 shipped. Just like the picture shows.

(hint, you get what is in the picture for $320)
Old 09-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #12
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like he's trying to sell shit and get around the MAP pricing from the manufacturer (can't knock him for that I guess). OR he doesn't have a resale license and is attempting to sell as just some dude in which case Rigid will not honor the warranty because there is no receipt from an actual comp.

I could be completely wrong here though, just pointing this out so the buyer is aware of what may or may not be the case. Nothing against OP here at all.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #13
Toyota Nut

Or I got stuck with an order from a Retail customer, cost is so close to my selling price that the only way I can break even at this price and shipping is to sell them as a dual sets. Lets do the math on a full and open disclosure...

Cost is $145 per set, *2 is $290
Paypal fees are $9.28
Shipping to CONUS is $15-$20

This adds up to $315-320

Thanks for nothing salty...
Old 09-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Play nice fellas.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #16
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownTRD View Post
Cost is $145 per set, *2 is $290
Paypal fees are $9.28
Shipping to CONUS is $15-$20

This adds up to $315-320

Thanks for nothing salty...
I am reporting you to Rigid for a MAP violation. HA HA just joking god that would be an ASS move. This is a great deal for someone they better act fast not many deals like this.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #17
delmandi is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Mark
delmandi's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have a set by the 27th I'll take one!
Old 09-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BytorTruck View Post
This is a great deal for someone they better act fast not many deals like this.
I agree and I would totally love to buy a set but other things that I want to buy keep popping up.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
Toyota Nut

Yea. But it will cost 15 $ more.