1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Budbuilt front skid and belly pan for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma - $500*

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BronSolo, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Mar 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    BronSolo

BronSolo [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bronson
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    00 Green TRD Sr5
    I'm selling my Budbuilt 3/16 steel front skid plate, belly pan, steering rack mounting brace and cross member. these came on my Tacoma when i bought it but removed them to remove some weight. Theyre in pretty good condition and come with all mounting hardware. It looks as though the belly plate has some wear from crawling and both pieces have dirt and grease on them, but they both look relatively new to me. you can find info and installation instructions at budbuilt.com. brand new these will run you over 750 plus shipping. Willing to trade + cash for oem skid plate.

500 $ obo

Will update with pics later.

Here's a link to my cl ad with pics:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/3681038798.html

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. Mar 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    n0ms

n0ms Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angel
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1st gen i4 single cab 4x4
    Celica seats, Icon in rear and front with icon ucas, omd leaf springs, deckplate mod, lce header, Tundra brake swap.
    Wish you were closer, I've see these skid plates before (not the one being sold) and they are beefy.

3. Mar 14, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    Nick54

Nick54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    Last year I purchased the complete skid set for my 2010 Tacoma. They are well built and the parts align nicely with the mounting locations on the vehicle. The only problem I had was I had a set of Demello rock crushers welded on and one of the weld brackets partially interferred with the aft cross brace. A little fore planning will avoid any problems. Bud has a great crew of guys working in the shop and they take pride in thier workmanship.

Products Discussed in

To Top