Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ladder rack for sale

Old 03-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
Guinther28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandyn
Guinther28's Tacoma Gallery
Ladder rack for sale

Hi I currently purchased a 05 Tacoma access cab and it has a ladder rack which I have no use for . I priced them new 1,125$ this ones in great shape 800obo if interested i can send pics thanks brandyn
Attached Thumbnails
Ladder rack for sale-image.jpg  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Need pics per rules and I wouldnt leave your number up
Old 03-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Need pics per rules and I wouldnt leave your number up
x2 on both counts.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Yea I tried putting pics on but I guess there to big the only one that'll load I that t rac one , and okay I didn't know leaving a number was an issue thanks guys !! Still new to the forum learning is slowly :/
Old 03-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
Here's one on the truck !!
Attached Thumbnails
Ladder rack for sale-image.jpg  
Old 03-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinther28 View Post
Yea I tried putting pics on but I guess there to big the only one that'll load I that t rac one , and okay I didn't know leaving a number was an issue thanks guys !! Still new to the forum learning is slowly :/
Its not an issue but unless you want to recieve phone calls asking for gay sex I wouldn't leave it. But other thab that GLWS
Old 03-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Its not an issue but unless you want to recieve phone calls asking for gay sex I wouldn't leave it.
You're gonna call him ?

Hahaha
Old 03-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You're gonna call him ?

Hahaha
Calm down Peter
Old 05-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
JTP is on a distinguished road
JTP's Tacoma Gallery
That's not the $1100 sliding TracRac. It's actually the fixed place version. Runs about $530 new. T-Rac