Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Car parts wholesale

Old 03-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Car parts wholesale

Car parts wholesale sells replacement tailgates for our Tacomas, they are on Ebay has anyone used them on this site? Is 268.00 a good price for a shipped tailgate?If anyone cn chime in and help out that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
A couple years ago I purchased a bumper and grille from them for an old Nissan Hardbody. The pricing with shipping was fantastic and the quality was as good as most aftermarket stuff I've seen over 20 years in the auto parts business, which is to say not as good as OEM, but useable if you're not super picky. Not too sure on the quality of their tailgates but the price is right. Just a thought, try car-part.com and see if there's any used gates in your area for about the same price, then you don't have to bother with swapping over latches etc... and you may get lucky and find a color matched one.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosaw View Post
A couple years ago I purchased a bumper and grille from them for an old Nissan Hardbody. The pricing with shipping was fantastic and the quality was as good as most aftermarket stuff I've seen over 20 years in the auto parts business, which is to say not as good as OEM, but useable if you're not super picky. Not too sure on the quality of their tailgates but the price is right. Just a thought, try car-part.com and see if there's any used gates in your area for about the same price, then you don't have to bother with swapping over latches etc... and you may get lucky and find a color matched one.
Thank u so much for ur awesome review and the other direction u pointed me to. Will let u know how I made out...once again thank u much..big help
Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
No problem!