Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Borla Air Filter... Brand new!

Old 02-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Borla Air Filter... Brand new!

I have a brand new Borla air filter for any 05+ v6 tacoma. It it basically the exact same thing as a K&N except it's green instead of red and is from borla. Asking $40 shipped, obo. If there's any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Old 02-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Sorry, you beat me to it. Here's a picture of it still in the sealed bag, along with the sticker that goes on the airbox.
Attached Thumbnails
Borla Air Filter... Brand new!-dscf3728.jpg  
Old 02-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4ugotobed View Post
I have a brand new Borla air filter for any 05+ v6 tacoma. It it basically the exact same thing as a K&N except it's green instead of red and is from borla. Asking $40 shipped, obo. If there's any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!
my truck came with borla exhaust system. think mine already has this filter?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate TSS View Post
my truck came with borla exhaust system. think mine already has this filter?
It should; That's where this came from, however when you do the TRD intake at the same time as the exhaust, there's no need for the borla filter because the TRD is COMPLETELY different. Your best bet is to just pull the filter and take a peek. It's 2 little snaps... literally. If it's green, you have the Borla filter. If it is white and cloth like, then you just have the normal Toyota filter.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
$30 shipped to the lower 48?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Are you sure its not one of these..

http://www.greenfilterusa.com/
Old 02-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #8
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm
Are you sure its not one of these..

http://www.greenfilterusa.com/

Thats def a Borla...the same filter came on my X-SP in addition to the exaust. Sounds like a good deal
Old 02-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #9
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
Thats def a Borla...the same filter came on my X-SP in addition to the exaust. Sounds like a good deal
What's the x-sp? This is the first time that I've heard of this. Is it a package? What comes w/ it?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #10
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
What's the x-sp? This is the first time that I've heard of this. Is it a package? What comes w/ it?
Its a Southeast Toyota add. They take the trucks to the ports in Jacksonville, FL and add the Borla exaust/intake, Enkei 20" rims, X-SP carbon fiber interior, and a few other things. I have pics in my profile. You'll only see this package sold in the Southeast United States. Theres a few of us floating around here
Old 02-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
Sorry, i've been out of town for the past week and haven't had a chance to get on the internet. No, it's not one of those green filters. It's a Borla, (and even comes with the Borla sticker) though even those green ones are about $60 on their website. I guess if nobody on here wants it, i'll just stick it on ebay. Oh well, it was worth a shot.