Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1gr-fe Performance Valve Springs

Old 03-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
1gr-fe Performance Valve Springs

I have a full set of ttc performance valve springs that I bought when I did the build. These are for any 1gr-fe engine. Direct replacement of your stock ones. They are quite a bit stiffer and are highly recommended to anyone that is looking to make power in the forced induction world and these are a must to help prevent valve floating. They also make it a lot safer to rev higher. The stock springs won't be enough. Willing to trade or asking $300 shipped for the set of 24 valve springs. Valve springs have maybe 8k miles. These are the ones that TTC sold. They have been great but I just upgraded my entire valve train so I don't need these anymore.

Website -*http://www.ttcperformanceproducts.com/1gvasp.html

That is where I got them from. cost me $450 shipped. Looking for $300 shipped obo or trade.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
I am open to trades for anything. It doesn't have to be just car parts.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. GLWS, bro!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with a supercharger...here they are. GLWS.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #5
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
i just wanted you to know I watched that sig like 15 times ... well played
Old 03-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Yes anyone with a supercharger or pushing some kind of forced induction would benefit greatly with these given the stock springs can't handle much more than stock. For every 1 psi I think equals 10 lbs of pressure.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
To the top
Old 03-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
To.The.Top.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Thanks man.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Cmyifyc87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Blue cord mafia
Cmyifyc87's Tacoma Gallery
would these be compatable with N/A builds because i am looking to purchase cams just curious and trying to save some money?
Old 05-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #12
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. They are designed for stock replacement but they are stiffer so you can rev higher safely or if you are doing cams which you are it helps with that extra strain
Old 05-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #13
Cmyifyc87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Blue cord mafia
Cmyifyc87's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda stuff are you interested in trading for? just an idea of some things i may have.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Hmu via pm with details.