Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling Struts from New 2012

Old 03-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Struts from New 2012

Good evening everybody. I am selling Front-End Struts from a stock 2012 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Sr5.

They have ~12,000 miles on them - other than that perfect condition, my truck has only been road driven.

The scratches on the right strut in this photo is from my lack of skill trying to take it apart with a really bad spring compressor. Ended up putting it back together so i could take to a shop.

I had 5100's installed on front so that is reason for getting rid of them. Not sure on a price but open to trades and cash. Thank you!

SHIPPING = YOUR COST

LOCAL PICK UP AVAIL in Southern California (I am located in Brea, CA).
Old 03-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Is it even worth it to try and sell these? Let me know!
Old 03-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
bumping until someone says its pointless or wants to buy. thanks!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
bump thread for sale.