Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Floor Mats For Sale

Old 03-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Floor Mats For Sale

BLACK TRD FLOOR MATS FOR SALE $75.00 (local pick up only in the Auburn Alabama area), Never been used in perfect New condition. Come in my 2010 Tacoma Crew Cab but should fit all 2nd Generation Crew Cab, Front and Rear mats included. You may email me at jgm0907@me.com
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Floor Mats For Sale-img_1117.jpg   TRD Floor Mats For Sale-img_1118.jpg  
Old 03-19-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
cj80cruiser is on a distinguished road
Name: Cj80cruiser
cj80cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Ha I've been seeing these for sale on the local craigslist...bump for you!
Old 03-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj80cruiser View Post
Ha I've been seeing these for sale on the local craigslist...bump for you!
Thanks cj80cruiser