Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Hella optilux 7 inch HID

Old 03-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Hella optilux 7 inch HID

I have 3 less than a year old Hella optilux 7 inch HID all with warranty from ORW.

Asking $100 each or all 3 for $275

They retail $160 each
Hella Optilux ORW

They have been on the truck since unboxed, alwats worked perfect and only taken off today 3-19-2013 to sit in my closet.

They have a little dirt on them and some light scratches on the covers but are in excellent condition.

Not in any rush to sell but am willing to entertain offers.

Shipping will be extra.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.. Would like these gone, make offer.

I'd like to sell all 3 together but am willing to separate.

$100 each or $275 for all 3 best offer plus shipping if needed.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
hey there I want to know about the small led under your head lights how did you mount & do you have any up close pic...
Old 03-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #8
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
hey there I want to know about the small led under your head lights how did you mount & do you have any up close pic...
Took off my grille and screwed it into the area under headlight after I cut it out with a dremel.

they are my Day time running lights now.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Took off my grille and screwed it into the area under headlight after I cut it out with a dremel.

they are my Day time running lights now.
nice do ya think ya could get me a close up pic of them...
Old 03-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #10
dirtytacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Cody
dirtytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I might be interested in these, are they still available?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #11
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytacoma View Post
Hey I might be interested in these, are they still available?
Yes and ready to ship
Old 03-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Color temperature? Lumens? Beam pattern? Local pickup (where, specifically)?
Its HID pencil beam 35 watt 6000k color.

Lumens is 3200 each light.

Local Pick up would be best, San Diego Ca near downtown.

Hella's Optilux 7 inch Pencil Beam HID Driving Light provides powerful, long range, amazingly clear, illumination that resembles daylight in the darkest of off-road driving conditions. The HID system uses minimal power while providing high lumen output, this lamp uses only 35 watts! The Black ABS Plastic Housing is high-impact and can handle the rigors of off-road driving and harsh conditions Hella Optilux 7 inch Pencil Beam HID Driving Light
Old 03-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Do they come with ballasts?
Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #15
zooroadbaja is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
zooroadbaja's Tacoma Gallery
they're internal ballasts
Old 03-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #16
Who needs roads?

Correct, fully sealed and water resistant for all driving conditions with internal ballasts.

Fully plug and play to any existing wiring with a relay.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #17
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Could you check on shipping price for all 3 to 84075? thanks.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #18
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I will later today before work.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #19
dirtytacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Cody
dirtytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot couldnt get online for awhile, is their now a line of buyers forming? Cause as stated in my earlier post im still intrested
Old 03-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #20
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Looks like around $15-$20for shipping

I can have them shipped first thing tomorrow if need be