Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Snugtop Supersport '05+ Tacoma

Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Snugtop Supersport '05+ Tacoma

I'm selling my Snugtop Supersport for my 07 Tacoma DC SB. I used to use it sleep in while camping but I've got kids now so it's a no go and I'm tired of losing the mileage. How the hell do i post pics here? It's saying type in a URL but I don't have one.

In any case I'm trying to get $800 but ill take the best offer. I'm on the border of la and oc and I'd be willing to drive within reason.

The pics are in my gallery...I have no idea how to post them here directly because they're not on a website with URL and I didn't want to open a Flickr account just for this
Old 03-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
gotta post pics or mods will close thread down....
1.copy image address
2.click on little mountain ^ picture box above
3.paste
4.post
x2. and I wouldnt post your phone number..

Edit: post a pic to your gallery or TW live and I'll post it for you
Old 03-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located and what color is it? Is it long bed or short bed?
Old 03-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Where are you located and what color is it? Is it long bed or short bed?
I updated my original post. As I said above its for a DC SB and its in good condition. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours
Old 03-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #8
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

Thanks
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #9
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
ˇsɔıd poob
Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #10
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were east coast... cash in hand for a deal like this
Old 03-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
wait, between LA and OC? Am I confused?
Old 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
wait, between LA and OC? Am I confused?
Border of not between. The border is actually a large fence and while the view is fairly nice it's hard coming down after a night out.

I'm in LA but close to OC. I'm regularly in OC and work in the IE so that covers nearly 15000 square miles that I'd likely be willing to drive to in order to deliver as long as you have manpower to lift the damn thing off my truck which I won't do now that my body is old and broken down
Old 03-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #13
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump
Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #14
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal View Post
Bumpity bump
It's still here so make an offer and it's yours
Old 03-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #15
Mehullica is on a distinguished road
Mehullica's Tacoma Gallery
Would you drive up to Central Valley CA area?
Old 03-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Why aren't you east coast...
Old 03-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #17
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Well, $900 is a bit steep, I'd have to get it repainted :/
Old 04-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehullica View Post
Would you drive up to Central Valley CA area?
Yes, pm sent
Old 04-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #19
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Well, $900 is a bit steep, I'd have to get it repainted :/
If you don't want it there's no need to knock it. Like I said, first reasonable offer gets it
Old 04-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #20
Emercado is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Eduardo
Emercado's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent.