Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Misc. Stuff From 06 TRD Off Road (pictures)

Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Misc. Stuff From 06 TRD Off Road (pictures)

Hello everyone,

I am cleaning out my basement and need to get rid of some of my old taco parts. The suspension stuff has about 19,000 miles on it. Here is what I am selling:

1. TRD floor mats for 4 door double cab. - $70 shipped (perfect condition, used one week) Update: SOLD

2. 4 Bilstein TRD OR Shocks - (No top plates or spacers, those have been sold) (19,000 miles) $75 shipped

3. 4 Mud Flaps - (The rear flaps have had the 4X4 removed, small slice in front passenger side) - $40 shipped SOLD

4. 5100 Shock collars Best offer - Who knows?

5. Factory Front Springs - (19,000 miles) - Make offer

6. Stock UCAs - (one has a torn boot, ball joints are in great shape) - Make offer - Update:UCA's SOLD

Old 02-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the springs but have question. I have oem base model 05 prerunner & a set of the TRD shocks. Will using these coils instead of my non TRD coils get me any lift? I'd like to get 1-1.5 in front.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hey I'm interested in the floor mats and will DEFINITELY buy them after I get the group by done I'm conducting
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 AM   #12
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
Recieved my TRD floor mats on friday in pristine condition. Great seller, fast shipper, very easy to deal with. Will do business again in the future. Free bump!! Thanks Neubs.

Zach