Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB roof rack WITH light bar

Old 03-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb WTB roof rack WITH light bar

I need a good roof rack that I can mount my five 9" HID's into the front of. It's gotta fit into the stock holes on my roof rails on my 2013.

I'd prefer used, but I'd also love any advice to point me to one of our lovely vendors that you think would get me something great.

Thanks!
Spencer
Old 03-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Avid would be my first call, I feel like they've got the light bar and racks pretty well down. Or just find someone who's work you trust, as I have with Bruteforce fab, and tell him what you want and build it to your needs. All my armor is getting done in the next few months and basically none of it has come out of a catalog.

At this point I'm convinced billy can build anything so I'll always use Bruteforce fab.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Dantwenty2 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Dantwenty2's Tacoma Gallery
This is where I would head. He makes quality stuff.

http://www.pelfreybilt.com

Click on roof racks and you can see on of his latest designs.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #4
Dantwenty2 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Dantwenty2's Tacoma Gallery
This is where I would head. He makes quality stuff.

http://www.pelfreybilt.com

Click on roof racks and you can see on of his latest designs.