Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New tires for sale

Old 03-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
New tires for sale

Seeing if anyone is interested in the stock rugged trails off my 2013 tacoma trd offroad. I can't ship or sell until new tires come in. Only have 134 miles on them. Probably will only want $500 or so, make an offer?

275/70/16
Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
DinaxMaxxum is on a distinguished road
DinaxMaxxum's Tacoma Gallery
Hello
This are 16 or 17 inch?
Thanks
Old 03-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaxMaxxum View Post
Hello
This are 16 or 17 inch?
Thanks
265/70/16. ( Stock tire size off 2013 trd offroad) Price is flexible.nmust sell
Old 03-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
Banned
Pics incoming, just loaded to live
Old 03-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #6
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
no worries just didn't want it locked for ya then not able to sell them
Old 03-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
no worries just didn't want it locked for ya then not able to sell them
Thanks
Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Once you can ship them, let me know, might be willing to work out a price shipped to 25177
Old 03-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
265/75/16. ( Stock tire size off 2013 trd offroad) Price is flexible.nmust sell
I would double check this size OP, unless Toyota switched tire sizes for 2013.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I would double check this size OP, unless Toyota switched tire sizes for 2013.
this.

i think the stock TRD off road tire size is 265/70r16 (or at least it was in 06)
Old 03-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
this.

i think the stock TRD off road tire size is 265/70r16 (or at least it was in 06)
Thanks edited op
Old 03-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #13
skypilotfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
skypilotfly's Tacoma Gallery
Wondering what size they are?? Will they fit my 86 4Runner?? If so I'd be very interested!!

Thx
Dave
Old 03-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by skypilotfly View Post
Wondering what size they are?? Will they fit my 86 4Runner?? If so I'd be very interested!!

Thx
Dave
What's ur 4runner rim size (width) and current tire size?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #15
Banned
There is one pending offer. If falls through I will keep y'all posted
Old 03-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
skypilotfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
skypilotfly's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=skypilotfly;6650563]Wondering what size they are?? Will they fit my 86 4Runner?? If so I'd be very interested!!

NEVER MIND I THINK I NEED 15 INCH??
Old 03-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #17
Banned
[QUOTE=skypilotfly;6650658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skypilotfly View Post

NEVER MIND I THINK I NEED 15 INCH??
Not sure of yotas 15 inch options. Check last 2 numbers in tire size g'day
Old 03-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
Once you can ship them, let me know, might be willing to work out a price shipped to 25177
Possible it is I believe to have free shipping to u. There is a long line of tacos that can caravan down there I'm sure. I can drop to south or central jer z, and from there to pa or md, and then down the line I think can happen, if planned out right
Old 03-31-2013, 09:14 PM   #19
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Possible it is I believe to have free shipping to u. There is a long line of tacos that can caravan down there I'm sure. I can drop to south or central jer z, and from there to pa or md, and then down the line I think can happen, if planned out right
that would be cool if it could go down like that, let me know how the process with the other pending offer goes.