Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Award winning company Jingle for Topper/Shell!

Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Falconer67 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
Falconer67's Tacoma Gallery
Award winning company Jingle for Topper/Shell!

Hot Sakē is an EMMY award winning music and sound design company. In 2013 we have won 2013 EMMY for PBS Documentary - "From The Heart" and a
2013 TELLY for Best Sound and Sound Design in a Documentary - PBS documentary "Overdraft". These are just the most recent of years of industry awards. We have written music for Super Bowl Ads (Carmax), Video Games, NASCAR, SPEED, ESPN, RayCom Sports, Gunk Automotive, Freightliner Trucks, Detroit and more.

A :30 second piece of music for one of these clients would cost between $5000-10,000 depending on market and style. Why would I do this? Well, because the wife can't argue with it if it is a trade! Right?!!

I own Hot Sakē. I want to barter with any company who has NOT worked with us before for a :60sec Radio (includes :30sec TV cut down) custom piece of music for your company advertising needs for a top of the line topper by either A.R.E. or LEER color matched to my 2013 Taco Sport. The one I have priced out is $1950. I am a licensed falconer so would also consider a custom built hunting topper that could protect my pointer, gear and hawk/falcons/eagle.

If someone needs something different, like sound design for a website, music for a web video or the like we can certainly work something out.

Anyone interested please contact me at jason@hotsake.tv
Old 03-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
$2 shipped? And you need pix up per bst rules
Old 03-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Isnt the b/s/t section for personal items...not business related things? Maybe tcBob wants to have a say in this
Old 03-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
$2 shipped? And you need pix up per bst rules
obviously didn't read the description

good luck with trade!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Isnt the b/s/t section for personal items...not business related things? Maybe tcBob wants to have a say in this
I can see how you might see it that way. That said, I am offering my personal abilities and services in trade for an item. I am only referencing the business I own in order to show my track record and ability to deliver on the trade.

I also realize many might not understand the value of what I am offering. But those who understand the importance of music in advertising will get it. This post is certainly not for everyone. But I thought I would run it up the flagpole and see what happens.

I certainly have no intention of causing any problems on the forum.

Hope you are well,

Jason
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDJY View Post
obviously didn't read the description

good luck with trade!
Thanks!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Joke guys.... joke