Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 42" Tough-Light Combo LED Bar

Old 03-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 42" Tough-Light Combo LED Bar

I bought this bar off of Taco Man in HD a few weeks back (he bought it new but never installed it), I bought it on an impulse and didn't really need it, I installed it and loved it but a few things have come up since and Im thinking about selling it to fund a few more important things that I need

Located in San Diego, Ca but I travel to Los Angeles alot and could meet somewhere up there
Asking $400 obo or trade for a softtopper or fiberglass bedsides for a 1st gen tacoma
heres a link to the light for more details
http://shop.tough-light.com/Tough-Li...42INCHBARS.htm

No lights:

Headlights:

Headlights & LED Bar: which was aimed a little too far down
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
I bought this bar off of Taco Man in HD a few weeks back (he bought it new but never installed it), I bought it on an impulse and didn't really need it, I installed it and loved it but a few things have come up since and Im thinking about selling it to fund a few more important things that I need

Located in San Diego, Ca but I travel to Los Angeles alot and could meet somewhere up there
Asking $400 obo or trade for a softtopper or fiberglass bedsides for a 1st gen tacoma
heres a link to the light for more details
http://shop.tough-light.com/Tough-Li...42INCHBARS.htm

No lights:

Headlights:

Headlights & LED Bar: which was aimed a little too far down
Damn, that's def. bright !!
Old 04-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Up for sale again!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #4

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #5

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump