Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota Aluminum Skid Plate

Old 02-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota Aluminum Skid Plate

I have a Toyota Skid Plate up for sale. Its the aluminum one which can be found at this site. http://trdparts4u.com/PD-PT212-35075.aspx?MakeID=1

It has scratches on it and is slighty bent. Local Pick up only and would like to get at least 100 for it. Located near temecula. let me know!
Old 02-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh snaps. i didnt realize i put it in there. can someone move it to the right area please. or can i do that myself?
Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I moved the post.

Per forum guidelines, you need to post a picture of the item.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I moved the post.

Per forum guidelines, you need to post a picture of the item.
I dont currently have it with me so I will have to take some pics in a couple of days.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
cbernabe is on a distinguished road
cbernabe's Tacoma Gallery
Hi,

I might be interested, how much are you asking including shipping to Northern Cal.?

thanks,
cbernabe
Old 02-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery