Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Factory Drivers Side Power Mirror for 05+ Tacoma

Old 02-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
TorchRedStang is on a distinguished road
TorchRedStang's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Factory Drivers Side Power Mirror for 05+ Tacoma

My mirror got ripped off by a big F350 pickup with towing mirrors going down a two lane road yesterday

Looking for a replacement... it's a power mirror and the drivers (left side). Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
He floored it as soon as he saw me start to turn around. The problem was that I was on a narrow two lane road and had to find a spot to turn around so he was already pretty far down. The other thing that I was thinking about as I was trying to catch up to him is that the insurance would probably say "no fault" since he can just say that he was on his side. I could tell he was looking at his phone when we hit (text messaging?).

There are some mirrors on e-bay for $60 with free shipping but I thought I would check here before ordering one of those.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
The fact that he left the scene of an accident is enough to place a lot of the blame on him. If it were me I would be on the phone to the police right away.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
The fact that he left the scene of an accident is enough to place a lot of the blame on him. If it were me I would be on the phone to the police right away.
I agree but as lazy as the Flower Mound, TX police department is I don't think I would have gotten very far. I knew it would be less than $100 to replace and while it's still a decent amount of money it probably would have been more trouble than it was worth. If anything, I wish I knew how to find the guy so I could take a baseball bat to his mirror and return the favor.

F350 Mirror = +1
Tacoma Mirror = 0