Notices

Ipod cable for Sale

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
trucknrv is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
trucknrv's Tacoma Gallery
Ipod cable for Sale

I have a USA SPEC PA15 - TOY from my 2008 Tacoma for sale. It's a cable that attaches to the back of the stock head unit so you can play your ipod thru the radio. Works really well and it even shows all the songs info thru the radio and you can navigate your ipod thru the stereo. Selling it cuz I replaced the stock unit with a double din and it doesn't utilize this cable. It sells for $100 - $150 new. Please make a good offer and it can be yours. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
isaaco is on a distinguished road
Name: isaac
isaaco's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 04-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS I have the same thing in my truck and love it... Aside from the Ipod integration it also has the red and white aux adapters which I have this installed for that

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CCAAUX...ds=clarion+aux

Which works great with my GS3 for pandora... The only thing when using the aux input you have to unplug the ipod and the headunit says "CD OPEN" instead of showing what the phone is playing. but it's a small gripe.

Products Discussed in this Thread