LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Generation Factory Stereo

Old 02-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
Is mod CraZy...
stevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to all

stevomac59's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Generation Factory Stereo

For sell: 07 Tacoma stock stereo (6disc changer). Auto tuner, favorite station(s) feature. Removed this radio to install aftermarket radio. Contains no clips/harness with radio. Great radio! $30 OBO(+shipping and handling Area: Laredo, TX), will ship anywhere in US.

Message me if interested.

Thanks,

Stevomac59
Old 02-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
I will take this if racer78 does not. it is for non-jbl system, correct?
Old 02-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
Is mod CraZy...
stevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to allstevomac59 is a name known to all

stevomac59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
I will take this if racer78 does not. it is for non-jbl system, correct?

Yup; I havent heard anything from racer, so it's still open to anyone.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
05DoubleTaco is on a distinguished road

05DoubleTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WOW

The price is low.

Guys need to learn with these stereo's!

Check ebay, over 200 for used units.

Bump for a great price!
Old 02-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #7
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevomac59 View Post
Yup; I havent heard anything from racer, so it's still open to anyone.
pm your email address with the shipping to 60089 and i will paypal you tonight.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Im still having issues with my PM account again. It looked like it went through but cant find it in "sent" now Anyway, If available please send me an email to abrela@mountaincable.net

Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 05:08 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05DoubleTaco View Post
WOW

The price is low.

Guys need to learn with these stereo's!

Check ebay, over 200 for used units.

Bump for a great price!
i was thinking the same thing.ive seen them sell close to $300 on egay.i would buy just to flip it.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
why would someone pay 300 bucks for a factory stereo?? why would anyone even pay 100? i am only looking for the 6cd over the stock 1 cd.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:26 AM   #12
mkeeagle is on a distinguished road
Navy: IC3
mkeeagle's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is still up for sale but I feel it is worth more then 30 dollars. Mine is out of an 08 if that matters.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #13
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
shoot me a pm then mkeegle
Old 02-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
why would someone pay 300 bucks for a factory stereo?? why would anyone even pay 100? i am only looking for the 6cd over the stock 1 cd.
some guys prefer the stock clean look over aftermarket.the only way im taking out my 6disc radio is for a flat screen navi,which isnt in my budet any time soon.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
some guys prefer the stock clean look over aftermarket.the only way im taking out my 6disc radio is for a flat screen navi,which isnt in my budet any time soon.
well that's just it. you can get a pretty dang nice 2din unit for 300-400 bucks off egay. why spend it on a stocker?

the the OP, is this radio still for sale?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:39 AM   #17
I did send you a pm RoyB
Old 06-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #18
mine is still available so in other words....BUMP