LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anybody thinking of selling their LT taco?

Old 03-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
little squirt is on a distinguished road

little squirt's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody thinking of selling their LT taco?

Pm me, looking for a nicely setup long travel taco. In case anyone is looking to start a new project, I'm looking for a new toy. Thanks!

Party on........
Old 03-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
DaVikes is on a distinguished road
Name: Ross
DaVikes's Tacoma Gallery
This is not mine, but it looks nicely set up and well maintained. Reasonable price, if it's still for sale.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3629702731.html
Old 03-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
My good friend is getting rid of his. It is in perfect condition with only 50k miles.

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=44591
Old 03-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...05-tacoma.html

Here ya go!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #5
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one I think is still for sale. Disregard the price on the first post. A couple of weeks ago he dropped the price but I cant fiind the post stating that. If I'm not mistaken, he dropped it to like 25k.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...6-4-0-4x4.html