Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb 1.5"-2" lift block

Old 03-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb 1.5"-2" lift block

Need a 1.5-2" lift block. Don't ask why I know they ride like shit.
It's temporary let me know a price shipped
Old 03-31-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Search the marketplace...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-lug-nuts.html
Old 03-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Thanks, but don't want u bolts just looking for someone getting rid of blocks super cheap since I'm only using them temporary
Old 04-01-2013, 05:03 AM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
You'll probably need them to be able to fit the blocks anyway
Old 04-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
You'll probably need them to be able to fit the blocks anyway
I have some alreadu
Old 04-02-2013, 04:03 AM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Ahhhh... Gotcha
Old 04-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #7
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
I got a brand new set of 2" aluminums; bought them for my 06, then changed my mind and went with AAL's instead

best I can do is $50 shipped (I know you only need one single block by itself, but just throwing it out there)

Old 04-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
I got a brand new set of 2" aluminums; bought them for my 06, then changed my mind and went with AAL's instead

best I can do is $50 shipped (I know you only need one single block by itself, but just throwing it out there)

thanks man! but i had the thought of just taping the threads down the u bolt flip kit more
Old 04-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim455 View Post
I've got a pair of Fab-tech 2'' blocks you can have, just pay the shipping!
And that's what I'm looking for! Pm me please