Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Black OEM Headlights

Old 04-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shane
shaneckc's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Black OEM Headlights

I got a pair of factory Toyota headlights with the smoked lenses in a trade. When I did the BHLM mod, I had the shrouds painted satin black by a body shop that I work with. The inner reflector covers and DTRL / Turning signal lenses have also been painted a more brilliant orange. After the paint was done, I resealed the housings with the grey factory headlight sealant in combination with the 3M Headlight sealant. The lenses are in great shape. They turned out great, but are much darker than I had anticipated. I don't like the contrast against my silver truck, so I am getting rid of them.

Will trade for a pair of factory headlights with clear lenses that are in comparable condition.

A trade for some other headlights is really what I am looking for, but if you are interested in buying them flat out, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well, the reflector bowls were left alone, and the lenses were not changed, either. Light output should not be any different than it was when the housings were stock. The DTRL's and Parking Lights are not as brilliant, though.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #4
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 04-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #6
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Show me the light output and I'll trade you depending on the output
Old 04-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were a little closer, woulda loved to check the light output in person and trade

free bump
Old 04-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
They are still available. I can take pics of the light output tonight, but like I said it's the same as the factory lights.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #10
FOX HOUND
Aeon is on a distinguished road

Aeon's Tacoma Gallery
I can offer $150 + shipping
Old 04-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #11
panamavic is on a distinguished road
panamavic's Tacoma Gallery
lights

i have a 2009 with perfect stock headlights i will trade. I wanted to get lens covers but prefer the painted lens. let me know if still available
Old 04-03-2013, 10:31 AM   #12
I have a trade arranged this weekend to get rid of the lights. Will post whether or not it goes through.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #13
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneckc View Post
I have a trade arranged this weekend to get rid of the lights. Will post whether or not it goes through.
damn
i was really trying to get these!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #14
Trade fell through. Still accepting offers.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #15
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in output. They look tinted to output would be diminished right?
Old 04-11-2013, 04:25 AM   #16
i will swap my 2009 stock lights for yours
Old 04-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #17
Sage is on a distinguished road

Sage's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to trade and semi local. off of the 210 and 57 if your willing to meet.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:10 AM   #18
still avail?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
still available
Old 04-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
please pm if interested