LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2013 April batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #21
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I want one!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #22
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
I love my devil horns. They are a year old now in colorado winter and still look new. I think I get more questions about the than anything else on the truck.

Good to know the finish looks good so far. What kind of finish did you get?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #23
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are going on about 2 years old now and still look great. One of my favorite additions to the truck

2013 April batch for Devil Horns and Model T-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364924019.693531.jpg
Old 04-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #24
SSHILEY is on a distinguished road
SSHILEY's Tacoma Gallery
Could you by any chance make me a hitch plug with the "Model T" emblem? I would love to get one made!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #25
Kemp is on a distinguished road

Kemp's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #26
hawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hawker25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Good to know the finish looks good so far. What kind of finish did you get?
Polished with clear coat. Still looks new so far. I was worried cause we use a lot of mag chloride on the roads here so I know i will have to get it refinished eventually.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #27
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Just put my order in for a polished with clear powder coat. Thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #28
Bleeding Bank Account Member
DSYLEXC is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Andrew
DSYLEXC's Tacoma Gallery
Is the model t pictured on the tacoma the small or large version?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #29
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Oh good gravy, Andres. Why did you have to come up with something new? I really like that model T but there is no way in hell I'm going to take off my devil horns.

Dangit.

Hey wait. I wonder if that can be made into a hitch cover? OOOoooOooooOooo!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #30
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSYLEXC View Post
Is the model t pictured on the tacoma the small or large version?
The anodized black one is a custom one i made for my truck, the non-anodized one is the bigger emblem.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #31
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks HAWT!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #32
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Faaaaawk!

I can't freaking decide which one I want! Gawd dang it!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #33

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptQuinn View Post
I can't freaking decide which one I want! Gawd dang it!
Choose wisely my friend

There will be different kinds of logos for the mid bracket, Model T is just one kind out of many to come.

Or you can choose the classic and unique Devil Horns

You can't go wrong with either one.

Cheers!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #34
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Thank you Andres.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #35
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent
thanks
Old 04-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #36
911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Heavy Rescue, Paramedic
Name: Wendy
911tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent for price....I want one of each..
Old 04-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #37
Rappa is on a distinguished road

Rappa's Tacoma Gallery
Haha My first Post on this Forum, and my first addition for my 13' Taco, Payment sent, I ordered the polished clear coat. Let the waiting begin!!! I wont submit any pictures until this gets on for sure
Old 04-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #38
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent for polished clear coat horns. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #39
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Okie Doke! Payment sent check your inbox and add me to the list....PLEASE!

Devil horns it is, mat black powder coating