Mookee's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent
Old 04-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #83
05yo is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 3D1X2
05yo's Tacoma Gallery
Payment Sent
Old 04-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #84
Adios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really nice
Army: BAMF
Adios's Tacoma Gallery
email sent
Old 04-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #85
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
You're recent email was very confusing; correct me if I wrong but what you were trying to get across was that your initial measurements were off and that the large "T" is bigger than previously stated?
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #86
Pitorro is on a distinguished road

Army: Battalion Commander USAR,  10th MTN, 18 ABC, 1st TSC, 29th ID, 163rd FAR, 111th FAR, 2/65th INF RGT
Name: El Diablo
Pitorro's Tacoma Gallery
Devil Horns Payment

Andres,

PayPal Payment just went out for 1 Polished Devil Horn for my 2007 Taco.

I can't wait!

Randy
Old 04-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #87
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Can you finish the devil horns in pyrite mica?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #88
jon1996 is on a distinguished road
jon1996's Tacoma Gallery
Paypal sent this morning for

2008 Tundra Devil Horns polished and Clear Powder coated

Thanks,
Jon
Old 04-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #90
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
You're recent email was very confusing; correct me if I wrong but what you were trying to get across was that your initial measurements were off and that the large "T" is bigger than previously stated?
A lot of people asked me if the Model T that's in my truck was the Big or Small Model T, the answer is neither The very first model T was the one shown in my truck (black anodized, shot penning and brushed aluminum) and that is a custom one-piece emblem. I realized that if I made a mid bracket then I can mount any emblem I made, so I decided to go that route. I split the model T into TWO different size emblems and they're both different size than the one I have. My measurements were not off, I simply made one emblem for myself as a test and decided to make two different size emblems later and provide those for commercial use. PM me if it's still confusing.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #91
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
A lot of people asked me if the Model T that's in my truck was the Big or Small Model T, the answer is neither The very first model T was the one shown in my truck (black anodized, shot penning and brushed aluminum) and that is a custom one-piece emblem. I realized that if I made a mid bracket then I can mount any emblem I made, so I decided to go that route. I split the model T into TWO different size emblems and they're both different size than the one I have. My measurements were not off, I simply made one emblem for myself as a test and decided to make two different size emblems later and provide those for commercial use. PM me if it's still confusing.
Ok, gotcha now
Old 04-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #92
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
monies sent!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:48 AM   #93
makanal28 is on a distinguished road
makanal28's Tacoma Gallery
email sent. Mahalo
Old 04-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #95
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Full payment sent for a smaller Model T with the black base and brushed aluminum finish for my 2003.

Thanks,

-Dave
Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #96
angeldavid216 is on a distinguished road

Name: Angel
angeldavid216's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent pls check your inbox
Old 04-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #97
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Sent payment!! Thanks
Old 04-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #98
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
The end of this batch is comming to an end April 21st. If you feel you can't send me your payment in time simply tell me what you're interested in getting and you can pay me later.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #99
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Andrew
Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for 2012 emblem 1 color Black Powder Coat (Non-shiny, mat finish). Thanks for the reminder email I almost forgot to get in on this. Looking forward to receiving the emblem!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #100
byrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud of

Name: David
byrd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Andres, look forward to rocking the new emblem once done & received.