Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2013 April batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 05-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #141
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGonz View Post
Just received my emblem today, it has some very minor blemishes... but hey, what do you expect when it goes through an F5 tornado at the post office? Looks great! I'll Post pics soon.
Don't know your story but glad your spirits are up and hope you're doing ok!
Old 05-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #142
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparf View Post
Don't know your story but glad your spirits are up and hope you're doing ok!
X2
Old 05-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #143
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery

Just put mine on....

WOOT WOOT
Old 05-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #144
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Loving it on my 4Runner!

Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #145
TRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 136th ESB
TRfknD's Tacoma Gallery
WTF...where's mine!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #146
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRfknD View Post
WTF...where's mine!

I was thinking the same thing! Did you receive a tracking #?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #147
TRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 136th ESB
TRfknD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
I was thinking the same thing! Did you receive a tracking #?
Nada bro!!! I sent Andres an email inquiring about the status....I'll keep you posted if he sends a response.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:59 AM   #148
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nada bro!!! I sent Andres an email inquiring about the status....I'll keep you posted if he sends a response.
I just PM'd him as well
Old 05-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #149
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I can't take it anymore!

Need.Emblem.Now
Old 05-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #151
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same as me
Old 05-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #152
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why you keep doing this every year Andres

Lol
Old 05-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #153
Cruzito
Cruzs2013SR5 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Cruz
Cruzs2013SR5's Tacoma Gallery
I asked for an update right after his last post and still haven't received a response. He said another week, well its been ANOTHER week.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #154
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Andres is a busy man and I bet it is crazy over at his shop trying to mail them and whatever else just be patient it will be totally worth the wait. I got a the polished clear coat by the way.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #155
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, Let's all take a deep breath here. Andres came through for me on this spring order. I received mine already because mine was a simple order that didn't need polishing or anodizing or what have you. Please give him the benefit of the doubt, after all, there are many satisfied Devil Horn owners out there!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:26 AM   #156
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely we are just excited and anxious to get them that's all just having a little bit of fun. Pretty sure nobody here is serious.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #157
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Absolutely we are just excited and anxious to get them that's all just having a little bit of fun. Pretty sure nobody here is serious.
Thank god, I tough everyone was going to hang me.

Haven't been on the computer for some time, everyone enjoy their memorial day weekend?

Shipping has been a little slow but I'm picking up speed already. Finally I have all emblems on hand and shipping quickly.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #158
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Were there any unsolds one?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:54 AM   #159
Aztecs is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion
Name: Jose
Aztecs's Tacoma Gallery
Are you making any Spruce Mica color ones for your Fall sale?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:19 AM   #160
Rappa is on a distinguished road

Rappa's Tacoma Gallery
Thanx for the update Andres!!!