Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 13 skid plate

Old 04-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 13 skid plate

Hello, I am looking to get a skid plate for m 2013 DCSB. I messedd up and got the sport package instead of the off-road so i will start with the skid plate.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
Hello, I am looking to get a skid plate for m 2013 DCSB. I messedd up and got the sport package instead of the off-road so i will start with the skid plate.
Check out BudBuilt. They make some pretty good stuff in steel and aluminum. There are also lots of other manufacturers that are good depending on your locale.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You can never mess up getting the Sports package!!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Check out BudBuilt. They make some pretty good stuff in steel and aluminum. There are also lots of other manufacturers that are good depending on your locale.
I will check them out. I found a factory one on ebay for 180 free ship, but after browsing here for week see that the consensus is that factory plates are not real durable.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will check them out. I found a factory one on ebay for 180 free ship, but after browsing here for week see that the consensus is that factory plates are not real durable.
Yeah, the factory plates are pretty much useless, unless you just use them for air dams. I think the OR skid may be a bit better than the stock sport steely, but still sub-par if you are actually planning on using it. To each his own. Let us know what you decide to do.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At least now you dont have ugly chrome bumpers...
Old 04-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot68 View Post
At least now you dont have ugly chrome bumpers...

^ This.

I want to get rid of my Chrome Bumper and Grill on my '12 so bad.