Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

>>> FS: 2008 TACOMA DCSB SUPER WHITE W/ LOTS OF UPGRADES! <<<

Old 04-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
>>> FS: 2008 TACOMA DCSB SUPER WHITE W/ LOTS OF UPGRADES! <<<

Sad day today, as I have to sell my Tacoma With new responsibilities, I have to save as much money on gas as I can, so I will be looking into getting a new Prius. I thought that TacomaWorld members should get first priority in buying my truck off of me.

2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed 2WD PreRunner SR5
Converted into looking like a TRD Sport
81,xxx Miles
Clean CarFax Report, will give in person upon request
IF YOU WANT TO GET FINANCED FOR THIS TRUCK, I CAN DEFINITELY HELP YOU WITH FINANCING TO HELP YOU BUY THIS TRUCK WITH LOW RATES!
I have spent about more than $8500 on my truck in mods, so you are saving yourself a lot of coin.
Price is $21000 OBO

LOCATED IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WITH CASH IN HAND OR READY TO FINANCE
PM ME OR TEXT AT 714 369 FOUR ONE ZERO THREE

Here are all of the mods:

Exterior:
Color Matched All-Pro Rear Bumper
Color Matched Door Handles/Mirrors/Rear Bumper/Tail Gate Handle
Color Sanded Fender Flares to Make Them Gloss White (No OEM Faded Look)
Color Sanded Front Bumper to Make It Gloss White (No OEM Faded Look)
TRD Sport Hood w/ Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoop Insert
TRD Sport '11 Super White Sport Grille
TRD Skid Plate Painted w/ Truck Bed Liner
OEM Toyota Roof Rails
Painted Lower Valence w/ Truck Bed Liner
Thule Roof Rack & Fairing
N-FAB Nerf Bars
Tinted Front Windows to Match Rears

Interior:
Clazzio Black Leather Seat Covers
Painted Matte Black Dash Unit & Shifter Console
Painted Semi-Gloss White Speedometer Rings, Speaker Rings, Lower Shift Knob
Pioneer AppRadio Double DIN Headunit
Weathertech Floor Mats Front & Rear
LED Map & Dome Lights

Lighting:
All Satin Black Morimoto Mini H1 RetroFit Headlights w/ Gatling Gun Shrouds, 6K HID's (Thanks AsianAnts)
OEM Toyota 09+ LED Tail Lights Tinted w/ Night Shade
DDM 6K HID Fogs
LED Reverse & License Plate Bulbs

Front:
OME 885x Coils
Bilstein 5100's at .85'
Light Racing UCA's
Cab Mount Chop

Rear:
Bilstein 5100's
ToyTec 1.5' AAL w/ New U-Bolts

Wheels & Tires:
(4) Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17
(5) Ballistic Jester 17' Wheels
(1) Full-Sized Toyo A/T 285/70/17 Spare Tire
N-FAB Tire Carrier
Painted Black Tire Strap

Performance:
"Magnaflow" Off-Brand Muffler
Exhaust Turned Down Before Axle

Here are pictures:

Old 04-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

It's sad to see it go, but I can't justify starting to have to pay $600 in gas bills every month, I am a full time college student.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #5

Thanks man, YOU COULD BUY IT FROM ME
Old 04-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Part out the rear bumper? :vulture:
Old 04-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
Thanks man, YOU COULD BUY IT FROM ME
Yeah, that's what I need. Two tacomas and two truck payments starting college in a few months. I'll get right on it

Definitely would if it were for sale.. 7 months ago. :P
Old 04-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
What the hell?
Yeah I know, I wish I could keep it but now I have to start paying for all of my gas, which I cannot keep up with at the current rate I am going.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Lol @ Prius
Old 04-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Part out the rear bumper? :vulture:
Not at the moment, maybe later on if it is still around
Old 04-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsimz View Post
Lol @ Prius
Hey, it saves me money
Old 04-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #13
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
trade ya headlights and some cash.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
trade ya headlights and some cash.
Maybe I'll see
Old 04-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #15
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, loved your truck sad to see it go.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
are you willing to trade headlights? and or grill and skidplate?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #18
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
awesome looking truck..sorry you have to sell....GLWS!!!!!

I you decide to part out hit me up!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #19
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to part it, I'd be interested in the wheels and tires.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:19 AM   #20

I am trying to keep it to sell it the way it is right now for people that really want it, I mean you don't have to do anything to it since its already set up. But if I have trouble selling then I will consider parting out.