Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PIAA 520 ATP (Three, One Blown Bulb)

Old 04-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA 520 ATP (Three, One Blown Bulb)

SOLD.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TTT
Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #4

I knew there was a reason we got along.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #6

Up top.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #7

3 for the price of one here. Bump.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe you still have these... Where were you a year ago when I was setting up my light bar I have 4 of them and spent a hell of a lot more than you're listing yours for!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Can't believe you still have these... Where were you a year ago when I was setting up my light bar I have 4 of them and spent a hell of a lot more than you're listing yours for!
Using them

I agree, I think the price is more than fair. But everyone's browsing by and I'm just sitting here mast...er, waiting.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #10

Bump.

Again, reasonable offers considered, but I'm not interested in trade.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #11

I've received a few PMs asking for pics of the chipping on the stone guards. Detail pic added to OP and here:

Old 04-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #13

Next trip I'm rubbing my grundle all over one part of the interior of your Horunner while you're in the can.

But I'm not tellin' you which part.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #15

Old 04-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #17

I've got a couple interested parties. I'm in no hurry.

Considering these have minor cosmetic nicks and one needs a new bulb ($25ish), I think 60% off retail is more than enough. Wiring ain't that hard.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #18

Lights with working bulbs sold. Price drop on light with bad bulb. Bump.