Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
angeldavid216 is on a distinguished road

Name: Angel
angeldavid216's Tacoma Gallery
DELETE

DELETE
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh this will go quick..
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.. bump for you, this is a first. Normally it's the other way around, this won't be up for long.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
mxchic621 is on a distinguished road

mxchic621's Tacoma Gallery
I have one to trade from my 07 Tacoma. I live in fountain valley CA
Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #5
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
this will be the fastest sale post in history in this forum.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
this will be the fastest sale post in history in this forum.
I actually got a hood w/ scoop and grill from a guy here about 2 years ago. He posted these on here for $100 with trade and within a minute I had claimed and paid for them.

Good luck with the trade op. May i ask why you want a chrome grill?
Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #7

BUMP... Trade fell through.... Locals only please...
Old 04-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #8

Grill Trade (Gray) for a Chrome one OC ONLY

BUMP actual 12000 miles... Perfect 10/10 condition, all tabs intact... Willing to trade for a chrome one, will send pics upon request
Attached Thumbnails
TRADE Color matched GRILL (Gray) for Chrome grill OC only-imag0144.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #9
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one for about the same amount of miles. Brother got into an accident...bought a replacement for him... He went through insurance and got one himself. Had this on my truck for like 5k miles so far since my original one is being worked on
Old 04-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #10

Pm'd xyourlocaldjx
Old 04-05-2013, 07:31 AM   #11
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
I have my chrome grill for sale from my 2008. Its in perfect shape. $75 shipped to your door. Let me know if youre interested.

If you sold your colormatched grill youd be able to get more than $75 for it.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #12

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I actually got a hood w/ scoop and grill from a guy here about 2 years ago. He posted these on here for $100 with trade and within a minute I had claimed and paid for them.

Good luck with the trade op. May i ask why you want a chrome grill?
Its for my other rig, that I'm gonna sell/trade... Dealer wants it all OEM.. I have another grill that I satoshi'd & been dying to put it on my new rig (pic above)
Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #13

Trade pending
Old 04-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldavid216 View Post
Its for my other rig, that I'm gonna sell/trade... Dealer wants it all OEM.. I have another grill that I satoshi'd & been dying to put it on my new rig (pic above)
Dealer must be an idiot, lol.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #15
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Someone scored = ]
Too bad it wasn't the 2013 model, I don't like my chrome grille.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again brotha! Looks different but I'm digging it until I decide to finally finish my Satoshi lol
Attached Thumbnails
TRADE Color matched GRILL (Gray) for Chrome grill OC only-20130406_165643.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #17
ShortBedTX is on a distinguished road
ShortBedTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Someone scored = ]
Too bad it wasn't the 2013 model, I don't like my chrome grille.
You have PM...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #18
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBedTX View Post
You have PM...
PM replied

= ]
Old 04-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #19

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
Thanks again brotha! Looks different but I'm digging it until I decide to finally finish my Satoshi lol
*** sorry for the late response*** No Problem man... Glad it worked out for you... But if you ever decide to color match it or your SATOSHI, I found a good shop in Gardena that's willing to do it... I'll post the pics when I get it back...