Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1-1/2" wheel spacers

Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
1-1/2" wheel spacers

Up for sale is a set of four 1-1/2" lug centric wheel spacers. I had them on for about a year, so around 10,000 miles with no issues. The reason I'm selling is I got new wheels so i have no need for these anymore. The centers are painted with plasti dip and there's slight rust stains on the front and back which shouldn't be too hard to remove. These come with all 24 lug nuts to attach to your truck. I'm not sure what price to set these at so I'll say $90 shipped. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
1-1/2" wheel spacers-img_0582-1-.jpg   1-1/2" wheel spacers-img_0584-1-.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Bump
Old 04-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #3

Army:
Bump
Old 04-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #4

Army:
Bump
Old 04-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #6

Army:
Sold