Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

brand new trd rims an tires

Old 04-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
travbaja is on a distinguished road
Name: travis
travbaja's Tacoma Gallery
brand new trd rims an tires

Looking to sell a set of trd rims an bf Goodrich tires 265 70 16 they are brand new
Attached Thumbnails
brand new trd rims an tires-20130402_192009.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post a price
Old 04-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
How much? OMG I want these soooo bad, I wish I could afford them, but not for area more months
Old 04-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Those are gorgeous.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
They are 239 if buy them at the shop im looking for about 190 plus the tires another 100 they came stock on my TX Baja but I'm looking to put larger rims an tires
Old 04-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #6
jslum is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
So $290 for the set.... SOLD! these are awesome wheels and thats a good price. If I hadnt just bout a set of stealth 6's I would be all over these. I looked for a set for weeks. Glws
Old 04-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhhh... These should sell fast for ya buddy. Love the baja wheels and tires. Good luck.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
This is my 2013 Baja
Attached Thumbnails
brand new trd rims an tires-20130403_122017.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at a loss for words...
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
If its really 290 for the set PM me. I'll pay shipping.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #11
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Im curious if they were really $290 for the set? Wow is all i can say if they were.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #12
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparf View Post
If its really 290 for the set PM me. I'll pay shipping.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
No 290 for room an tire a piece sorry..
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #14
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travbaja View Post
290/EA? thats an amazing deal.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #15
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Still a sick deal, if this was only a month or two later...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #16
Yes 290 PC! I wanna put 17 and 285s on it
Old 04-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Yes 290 PC! I wanna put 17 and 285s on it
I'd keep those and put 285/75/16's on

Looks so good!

Are you going to lift it?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
It has a two inch lift was thinking about going one more inch...I found some black am white rims to match the truck think it looks nicer...my father in law has 2007 with 3 inch lift an 17 75 285 looks really good!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
I already posted but DAMN!! Sweet truck! Love the white baja.

Edit: since you're gonna switch wheels,tires, and lift. I'll just trade ya trucks and you can do all those things to mine. And I'll take you're stock baja :-)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #20
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Really not trying to troll here, but why would you get the Baja if you are not going keep the wheels/tires and suspension setup?

Matt